Recently Just Purchased Ts 2022 And Cannot View Around Drivers Cab

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by car147, Nov 5, 2021.

1. car147

car147 New Member

I cannot understand this, as above i have installed the sim via Steam, (played for a few years before) but once it was installed i cannot view around the cab, or change view to manually control the instruments etc.
    I am using a Xbox wireless controller, that is working controlling the accelerator, brakes, but wont change view via the mini stick.
    Tried it without the controller, and again while i can control the speed etc, by keyboard. There's no view change within the cab.

Also i installed the AP Class 37 addon, and thats blurred looking with in the cab, yet sharp outside??
    PC Specs as follows. AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 32gb DDR4 3600, Power colour RX5700XT 8gb GPU, Msi Pro M570 M/Board, 2 x 1tb Nvme drives.

Cheer's in advance

2. Aryffordd

Aryffordd Guest

When you're using a keyboard and mouse, you'd press and hold down the right mouse button and move the mouse to move your view around the cab.

For panning the camera around on an xbox controller it should be the right hand joystick thingy. I think you need to be in Expert control mode too.

This might be an obvious question, and apologies if so, but when you're trying to use the Xbox controller, have you selected it in TS's Settings?

Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 13.31.57.png

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1