PC Recovery Issue Br403 (mag)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rudolf, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Driving with PZB and LZB on, I was braking to late near the end of the LZB section. An emergency brake procedure occurred. At the end of this procedure the G light kept blinking and it was impossible to recover. I tried all PZB buttons, the Q button, turn off the reverser, a complete reset (panto down, batterie off, MCB open ....)

2. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Oh I had that as well, it was a short distance from München pasing.
    There was that constant alarm sound and I was hitting buttons like a maniac. Somehow I was able to reset the train but I couldn't tell you the procedure I am afraid. All I remember is that I too used the MCB, pantograph, all pzb buttons and the reverser...

3. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Since LZB ends while you're braking to slow the train down, AFB stops working (you need to turn it off BEFORE LZB ends, when ende lamp turns on), then manually slow you train down and wait for LZB to come off, and then activate AFB again at the desired speed.
    Keep in mind that since you need to turn off AFB (if you don't do so it bugs), you also need to manually brake while also keep the train under the braking curve, so keep an eye on the speedometer/hud and stay below the LZB target speed!

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  4. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

thank you for the elaborate answer, but why we got the emergency break is not the point, I knew that I messed up. The issue at hand is to reset the ICE after it had been stopped, as we were pressing lots of buttons in order to get the alarm to shut off. It was some random mix of pzb, reverser, mcb and pantograph button mashing which worked after about 2 minutes. As it seems OP didn't get the train running again at all.

5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I agree with mclitke s comment. I fully understand the procedure, but just did not start braking timely.

6. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

You just need to press the PZB release to acknowledge transition and to release brakes when applied. In game it is currently wrong in my opinion, as the brakes releasing is linked to PZB override button. At least I tested that using the keyboard shortcuts, not the cab buttons, and that was the implementation case.

Cheers

7. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

otherwise also try to turn off and on the safety systems