PlayStation Red Light Bug With Db Br101 Scenario Editor

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by nas-train, Apr 23, 2021.

1. nas-train

nas-train Member

The bug is found on the scenario editor when using the DB BR 101 on MSB, RSN, RT we are blocked when we start the scenario the light always remains red this problem is always with the DB BR 101 the other train works very well the problem is on all platforms

2. simon edwards

simon edwards New Member

i found if you edit your created scenario then it works fine,hope this helps

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  3. Larwan

Larwan Member

I have the same Problem with the 101 on MSB. What do you exactly mean by editing. Change the Time or the plattform?

4. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

I tried to test this for you by setting up a scenario driving the 101 from Aschaffenburg platform 2 to Gemunden platform 7 non-stop. This worked fine by using "off the rails", but otherwise you get a permanent red starting signal. Then I created a return journey (Gemunden platform 2 to Aschaffenburg platform 3). This also only worked if I chose off the rails.

Then I tried RSN, and a non-stop service in the 101 from Finnentrop to Hagen. This one worked regardless of whether I specified "off the rails" or not.

Finally, RT and a scenario driving the 101 non-stop from Dessau to Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz. This one only worked if it was created as "off the rails".

In all the scenarios above, the 101 was a non-stop passenger service and there were no other trains.

Does choosing off the rails solve the problem?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Larwan

Larwan Member

AGoodJudge Thank you so much! The off rails modus works for my too. I haven't thought of it! :D

• Like Like x 1