Xbox Red Light Issue (sherman Hill)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mbritchie94, Nov 30, 2021.

1. mbritchie94

mbritchie94 New Member

I’ve come across an issue with a red light not changing on Sherman Hill. The service is the 0645 Granite Quarry - Laramie Sand. Upon reaching a red signal just outside of Laramie Yard at 0840 I waited several minutes and never got a green signal even when contacting the dispatcher. I waited until around 0930 and gave up. There appears to be a train waiting to leave Laramie Yard that has the right of way. I checked and it is a manifest train. The timetable shows it should’ve left at 0756, but it has not. Unless it is the 1206 or 1622 service in which case I’m not waiting that long. I checked the map and it appears all traffic across the entire map had come to a standstill as well. Not sure if it’s a one off bug, but I’m hesitant to replay the service again if I’m going to travel for 2 hours and get stuck at a red signal again. If someone else has had the issue please advise.

2. damarjatiaji

damarjatiaji Guest

Did you play it in one go or did you save it and then resume the saved game later?

3. Ogatoman

Ogatoman New Member

Same problem here. I arrive at 0820 but the red light was here a lot of time before.

And yes, I make one save and resume in Series X. Is a long and boring service that I dont want to repeat without make any save, so the Sherman Hill dlc ends here for me.