PC Red Light

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by emirenna, Sep 1, 2021.

1. emirenna

emirenna New Member

Hello,

i have a problem with the scenario from the Main-Spessart Bahn. It’s the Regional express from Gemünden to Aschaffenburg. Just before arriving at the final destination in Aschaffenburg, there is a red light that never turns green. I tried to ask for permission but the every time deny me. I tried to whait for more than 15 minutes but nothing changed. I tried to replay the whole scenario but again nothing. Please help me! How can i fix this?

Attached Files:

2. cwright5

cwright5 New Member

did you save the game at all thats usually were the problem lies

• Like Like x 1
  3. emirenna

emirenna New Member

Yes, normally i save the game at the arrival at every station. Do you think that i must not save the game?

4. AGoodJudge2

AGoodJudge2 Active Member

Always try to avoid saving the game if you can. There's a long-standing bug involving saving which can lead to problems with signalling. It happens both on scenarios and timetable journeys.

• Like Like x 1
  5. emirenna

emirenna New Member

Ok thank you very much. I’ll try without saving the game. Hope everything will be ok now! Again, thanks a lot

• Like Like x 1
  6. SHELBY230586

SHELBY230586 Well-Known Member

Before I open a new thread here again, you could just use one where the different red light errors can be reported. the forum is already full of threads.

So here I found my red light, which prevents me from continuing my journey.

Route: West Cornwall Local
    Timetable journey: 6H06 St Austell - Penzance
    The error occurs shortly before the end of the journey, where you should still set the switches, but the path itself remains blocked when you contact the dispatcher, who keeps saying "Denied. Check switchers."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

SHELBY230586, this issue exists since WCL release, you have to change some switches which are not relevant for your own way.
    Rivet has let us down until today but here is a description for 6H02, it also works for 6H06 and 6H10.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 1