PlayStation Red Signal Stuck

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jcgxjx, Apr 16, 2021.

1. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

I know theres issues with red signals not changing due to various reasons. Im stuck at the sand patch grade runaround at yoder mission. I have re played the mission a few times without saving, and the red signal just wont change. It always gets stuck when i am susposto re connect the coal cars. Is there any way around this? I would hate for my journey to stop here due to these damn signals not changing

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

3. jcgxjx

jcgxjx New Member

Yeah i viewed that thread but nothing really helped. Is there a way to request a signal change on the ps4 controls? If so how can it be done. Thanks

4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Hold in B on the Xbox controller , not sure about PlayStation

5. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

On PlayStation, you hold the circle button.

6. Turbojugend

Turbojugend Well-Known Member

Contacting the signaler has never rectified the red signal glitch in my experience. The only time it works is when I'm specifically prompted to do so in the game. I know you said you didn't save, but for me it's usually the result of loading a saved game state, which seems to randomly cause the other locos on the route to stop functioning. And then there are other services such as the one on Ruhr Sieg Nord, where the opposing train doesn't move whether you've saved or not.

Really, this is a very serious issue that need addressing as it pertains to not just one route or service, but many.