PlayStation Regional Rider Trophy

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by elarthur, Jul 2, 2020.

1. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Hi all, probably about to mention an exsisting glitch. I have ridden the S Bahn Class 442 between Dessau and Markleesburg three times now and cannot seem to acquire the Regional Rider trophy. Is there anything specific i need to do or is it simply unobtainable?
    Thanks.

2. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

You could try the following:
    - make a new profile
    - disconnect your PS from the internet

And then try again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

This will be a trophy I try to get after uninstalling the game and only installing some DLC. If it works, I’ll let you know. I’ve got a post running titled Broken Trophies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. elarthur

I'll give it a try. Thanks guys.

5. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

I did this on Main-Spessart Bahn after it didn’t work on Rapid Transit numerous times. It popped a short while after while I was doing another service.

6. elarthur

I just bought the DB BR182 dlc for it, sat in a seat on the new double deck coach and the trophy popped instantly. This loco is pretty good, considering i don't care much for european stuff. It is fast accelerating with that awesome do-ray-me power up soundtrack.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Yes, I initially didn't get the 182 last year but as I didn't play RT much because I'm not a fan of the Talent 2 I ended up getting it a couple of months after. Very nice loco an usable on many routes. I'm quite close to getting the 1820 km trophy in this one, about 200kms off, then I will have the complete trophy set for it too

8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I got the Regional Rider trophy.

I turned off the internet and used a new profile. I just sat in the train as a passenger, whilst I watched a couple of TV shows. Apparently, you’re not supposed to use external camera views. Just sit in the train and nothing else.

Anyway, it has worked for me. Finally.

9. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I hope the trophy pops for you after doing 1820km.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I rode as a passenger (starting on foot) for loads of complete journeys without it popping, then one time, I started as a driver, moved into the passenger compartment as as soon as I sat down, it popped straight away. This is my thread on it.

• Like Like x 1