1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remaster The Game

Discussion in 'Future Content and Feature Requests' started by johnklaassen, Mar 26, 2020.

1. johnklaassen

johnklaassen New Member

From all fishing games i have played, this one gives the best realistic fishing experience.
    Unfortunately there is so little improvement/progress in the game itself in all the time (almost 2 years) i play this game.
    Got loads of lures, worms etc extra DLC"s , loads of waters T-shirts etc boats etc, etc,,,,but,,,, still no improvement on catching Boss fish for the mastery, missing pike from some waters, (haven't seen the Jade pike for over a year!)
    Also the loading time when i start the game takes to long and then i have to log in also???
    Im not waiting for again a new lake, but improvement from the existing ones will be most welcome.
    Also the game needs a fresh look, have seen the motorcrosser with two dead (looks dead to me) Bass to many times now!
    It's not all negative, i still have fun with the online tournaments and again for me this is the best fishing experience game.