[removed Thread]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Commiee, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

[removed thread]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

The 257s are only on selected peak services - most are 15 car E231/233's with double deck Green cars.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Commiee

I had made a suggestion for the 257 in the loco request thread but then moved it to here, so basically this was a request for the 257 specifically with this route, not any EMU - I probably didn't make this clear in the OP. But also, isn't the Shōnan service all 257s, with the other rolling stock being used for non-Shōnan services on this line?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  4. Commiee

Sorry, I edited my post later and you probably didn't get the chance to see the question I added.

5. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

Ah I see where I'm confused - I'm thinking of the Shonan-Shinjuku-Line regionals*, I see they've upgraded the Shonan Limited Express from a Home Liner Peak only which used 185s into a Limited Express with 257s from last month.

That said there are only 3 per day into Shinjuku via the Shonan-Shinjuku line and 2 Outbound - most go into Toyko via Shinagawa

*They normally run from Tokkaido/Yokosuka Lines, then via the Yamanote Freight line through Shibuya/Shinjuku/Ikebukero to pickup the Tohoku main line to Omiya then either to Takasaki or Uetsuomiya

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1