Feature Save Game Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by DTG JD, Sep 16, 2022.

Tags:
  1. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Can I get some more detail to reproduce this?

Which DLC do you have (specifically those which would influence layers)
    Where did you save the game?

We've tried a simple run of that service, saved, resumed, and gone past the 9km mark without issue.

(feel free to DM me direct rather than this post)

Thanks
    Matt.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

DM sent.

3. TeumessianFox

TeumessianFox Member

Issue: After quitting then loading any Saved game, pressing 'Esc' for map overview results in no route data being shown in the map window.
    Platform: PC (Steam)
    Game Mode: All
    Route: All
    Loco: All
    Service/Scenario: All

Attached screenshot shows effect:

TSW3_Map.jpg

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

After resuming a save point in your own created scenario's and then loading back the save, the clock resets to the original scenario start time, so for example I saved the game with the time of 12:35:00 but when I reload the time is 12:00:00 so services I had ready to start in 5 minutes time, would now start in 40 minutes time on reload

Not noticed this in timetable mode yet though.

Platform is PC

5. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

• Issue Summary: Objectives not showing after save (has happened three times)
    • Platform: PC
    • Game Mode: Timetable
    • Route Name: TVL, SEHS, BML
    • Loco Name: Class 101, Class 395, Class 387
    • Service/Scenario Name TVL was a ECS from Thornaby to Darlington, SEHS evening run from Faversham to St Pancras, BML early morning Gatwick sidings to Gatwick then to Victoria
    • Step-by-Step Instructions:
    TVL: happened a few weeks ago, I saved after getting to Darlington, when I resumed next day the objectives were not showing
    SEHS: can't remember exactly services, was a 17:xx from Faversham saved after unloading passengers at St Pancras, after finishing the service and returning to free roam. Couple of days later, went to resume, the objectives were there but there was no sign of passengers loading and it didn't ask me to close doors by departure time. I went for a wander and noticed the PIS was now showing the next train due. I carried on wandering and it asked if I wanted to give up control of the service. I said yes and as AI the train went on its way
    BML: Early morning 05:xx something I think went from Gatwick sidings, loaded passengers at the airport then onto St Pancras. The 12 car set then forms a Brighton service. Unloaded etc went back into freeroam and stayed with the train until the departure time. Loaded passengers and started to pull out of Victoria. Then saved. Resumed next day and no clock or objectives were showing. Drove to the first stop at Gatwick anyway, T still bought up the schedule. But of course no signal to open doors etc.

One of the things I like about TSW is the ability to be a driver on a shift, where routes allow. However if the save game is this flaky then it is pointless. This has happened three times out of the last three times I have tried it.

6. theorganist

Had the same problem on the new IOW now. So out of four recent game saves where I was trying to work a shift, all four have failed. It seems the save game feature is still very much broken, I don't know how some are managing to get it to work.

7. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Route SEH
    Service 4Z61 Ramsgate-Rochester departure 11:29 (journey mode)
    loco class 66 EWS

Issue: after a game save the brake setting is cut-out

Steps to reproduce:
    Play the service
    Save game
    Exit service
    Resume service
    Observe in the EMD2000 display brake setting is cut-out

You still can apply the brakes (fortunately) but the problem occurs when you try to release the brakes. The good news is you get a warning for this situation.

8. raptorengineer

raptorengineer Active Member

• Issue Summary: Time Reset in scenario
    • Platform:Xbox
    • Game Mode: Custom scenario.
    • Route Name: Cajon Pass
    • Loco Name:F7
    • i started my own scenario and set time at 17:00 hours and played to 18:30 and save it. then later when i resumed save game it reset the clock to 17:00 but play though the end of the scenario. can the unreal engine not continue time where you left off? also on f7 once i go to my save point the fans on F7 stop working.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
  9. stevegad

stevegad Member

Same here in March 2023. Now after finishing it my Gold medal is no longer there?

10. stevegad

stevegad Member

Finished scenario no longer shows completed with award. Also brake and throttle states are all wrong on loading save. This is on PC (Steam) on the Horse shoe curve "Does wet coal burn" scenario. It's very annoying - especially since the same thing was reported well over 6 months ago by another player. Thanks.

11. FallenFlags

FallenFlags New Member

• Issue Summary: Load saved game. Winter turns to Summer after e few minutes drive. Reload same result.
    • Platform: PC Steam
    • Game Mode: Scenarios
    • Route Name: Sand patch Grade
    • Loco Name: SD40-2
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Ice and Snow
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: Save and then reload.

12. theprofessor#4594

theprofessor#4594 Member

Sometimes the timetable run that you are completing will get deleted if you savegame. Happens randomly. As in the objectives are gone, and it appears as if you are a passenger. This issue isn't native to any particular route in my experience, but Cajon Pass is where I experience most commonly.

• Platform: Steam
    • Route Name: Varoius, but typically Cajon Pass.
    • Loco Name: BNSF ES44C4
    • Service/Scenario Name + Unaware, but can happen on any service to my knowledge.

13. phil.elliott

phil.elliott Well-Known Member

• Issue Summary: AI train won't move ahead, causing player train to be stuck at red light.
    • Platform: PC Steam
    • Game Mode: Journey
    • Route Name: NID
    • Loco Name: Class 628
    • Service/Scenario Name: RB (3689) Stockheim (Oberhess) - Frankfurt (M) Hbf
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: Game was saved and resumed while at Oberdorfelden. Arrive at Niederdorflenden and wait for 07:20:00 departure, next obejective is Gronau (Hess. Nassau) at 07:23:30; however, at this point I'm held at red light at Niederdorflenden in perpetuity due to AI train stopped at Gronau which doesn't move. Reloading again from save point at Oberdorfelden results in the same situation.
    upload_2023-3-25_15-56-53.png

EDIT: The AI service is actually stopped at Gronau at the point of restoring the save, and stays there the whole time.

EDIT 2: I should also note I had saved this service a couple of times prior to the final save point. I notice that replaying from the start the stuck AI train goes through Gronau quite a while before the player train is due to get there... so it must have become stuck during one of the prior saves.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  14. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

Just encountered this today.
    I started the Turnback Freight scenario last night. Drove my train to Lubeck, where I dropped off my consist and picked a different one to be taken back to Hamburg. I had set AFB, applied power, and as the train was moving, I saw it was a very long trip back, and decided to call it a night. Saved the game, turned off the PC.
    This morning, I loaded the save and found the train without power. The AFB was still set to 40kph, as I left it, throttle was still at 30%, but the HUD showed zero kN applied. I stopped the train and did a complete reset:
    - Throttle to zero, brakes full, AFB to zero, AFB switch to OFF, panto DOWN
    - panto UP, MCB closed, AFB switch to ON (this is where you hear the AFB, AFB, AFB), released brakes, throttle up
    I am now halfway back to Hamburg.

UPDATE: after loading the saved game again, I immediately switched to outside camera to see both pantographs are down. After a while, the back pantograph switches to up (does not show the animation, it simply goes from down to up). However, this does not seem to impact the problem. The minimal set of actions needed: turn AFB to zero, turn AFB to OFF, then back to ON, apply power and go. No need to change panto and MCB.

P.S. I don't know if you need to reset SIFA/PZB as well. Give it a shot and see for yourself.

For the record:
    • Issue Summary: train has no power after loading saved game
    • Platform: PC/MS Store
    • Game Mode: Journey Mode
    • Route Name: Hamburg Lubeck
    • Loco Name: BR 182 (MRCE)
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Turnback Freight
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: after coupling to the consist at Lubeck, set AFB to 40kph, applied power 30%, then saved game. After loading the save, the train has no power.
    • Video:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  15. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Route Niddertal Bahn
    Service: BR365 77701 departure 10:45
    I saved the game and resumed later.
    There was no medal reported in the results screen. I did not check whether I got one or not. A number of of routes/drives have this same issue.

16. garyjones#9324

garyjones#9324 New Member

• Issue Summary: When I resume a saved scenario, even though I may have been say half an hour into it, the time is re-set to the scenario start time and hence all the remaining trains I have setup to run at certain times now just sit at the various stations waiting for a long time before their time to depart finally comes around.
    • Platform: PC (moved to Windows 11 about a month ago)
    • Game Mode: Running own scenario
    • Route Name: Nahverkehr Dresden
    • Loco Name: BR 143 (that's what I'm driving but there are many other locos involved)
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: N/A as it is my own scenario but it starts at 12:00
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: I regularly produce scenarios for various routes and save during the scenario in order to resume at a later time. Most scenarios involve quite a few trains departing from nearly all stations along the route (I like busy scenarios!). I have been able to resume successfully on other routes in the past but this is the first time I've produced a scenario for Nahverkehr Dresden so it may be the route or possibly something specific I have done in the scenario? I will produce a scenario soon for Linke Rheinstrecke to see if that works OK and I will re-run some of my older scenarios to see if they still work, but for now not being able to remember where I had got up to in terms of the time means resuming a scenario is not much use I'm afraid.
    • This is my very first forum post so please forgive any shortcomings!
    UPDATE: Just checked 2 of my older scenarios (GWE and LC) and in both cases the time is being re-set to the scenario start time. If all my scenarios are getting re-set following a save then basically save is no use with a user defined scenario? Has anything changed as I don't remember this being an issue in the past? Thanks.

FURTHER UPDATE: I have just discovered the superb God Mode mod which allows me to change the time within a scenario and so, as long as I make a note of the time when saving my progress, I can re-set the time in game to be correct for the remainder of the scenario. For now I will use this workaround but it would be really good if TSW itself correctly saved the time.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  17. linus#6364

linus#6364 New Member

• Issue Summary: Cajon Pass ES44C4 DPU turns off and there is no way to turn it back on
    • Route Name: Cajon Pass
    • Loco Name: ES44C4 (BNSF)
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: All services with engines in the middle/rear
    • 1: Set up lead ES44C4 like normal
    • 2: press banking comm before putting reverser into forwards
    • 3: get moving
    • 4: Save and Reload
    • 5: Notice your back locos are still in notch 8 when they should be in 6 or 5
    • 7: Reset Banking comm
    • 8: Realize there is no power coming from the back locomotives
    • 9: Give up and do a service without DPU
    Video link of issue

• Like Like x 1
  18. Player701_

Player701_ New Member

It is possible, you just have to save after completing a service and returning to free roam. I did this today on the BCC route. Resumed a save from after I had finished a service the day before, and after changing ends and sitting in the other cab of my train I instantly got a notification of when the next service was going to start. Then I did 3 more consecutive services with no issues at all, the AI trains also seemed to run just fine.

I do agree, however, that they need to fix the bug when saving in the middle of a service in timetable mode, if the service is not the first service you started. Then, after you load the save, all your objectives disappear. But if you only save at the end of a service, you can complete a daily shift this way. (Although in real life they probably wouldn't let you drive a train all day long from 06:00 to 23:00 or so...)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  19. theorganist

Okay thanks I will try it. I think so far I have saved when I am still in the cab from where I had been driving before switching ends.

20. Player701_

Player701_ New Member

If it's not working for you, try standing up before you save so that the game won't start the next service immediately in case the interval between the two services is too short. E.g. when you arrive at the final stop - brake, open the doors and stand up right away, so that the service ends when you're not sitting in the driver's seat. Then save. It definitely works, just tested it to be sure.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  21. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

ETCS deactived by game save
    • Game Mode:Journey
    • Route Name:Luzern-Sursee
    • Loco Name:forgot the many characters in the loco name, but there is only one.
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: 21138 11:50
    Turn ETCS on, to ETCS level 1 and acknowledge
    Set cruise control
    Drive a while
    Save game
    Quit
    Resume save

Observe: ETCS is off now, and cruise control is set to 40km/h
    Observe that upon completion you will not get a medal (at least, it is not show in the summary screen). This is a bug you see in many routes.

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  22. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Issue Summary:

Wipers, instrument lights and train lights state not restored after game save

Platform: PC
    Game Mode: Journey
    Route Name: GWE
    Loco Name: Class 66
    Service/Scenario Name: 2N44, departure14:37
    Step-by-Step Instructions:
    Start service
    Turn on wipers to say 25%
    Turn on train lights in cab
    Turn on instruments lights
    Verify wipers are working
    Verify train lights are on (camera 3)
    Verify instrument lights are working
    Save game
    Exit service
    Start last saved game
    Observe wipers have stopped working.
    Observe train lights are off
    Observe instrument lights are off

Last edited: May 25, 2023
  23. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Driving service 2K45 on MML. Resumed from save just over 1 mile from the station stop at Spondon and when I stopped about 4 yards past the zero point it failed to recognize the stop. Went back and resumed again, this time I stopped 3 yards prior to the zero point and again the stop was not recognized. I inched forward until I was 4 yards past and this time it gave me the Objective Complete. Minor issue, the GSM-R had defaulted back to the screen off, but I had to go through the deregistration process to get it back displaying again.

24. argh.bailey

argh.bailey Active Member

• Issue Summary: Timetable service not completable after resuming savegame + end of train brake pipe pressure doesn't display when resumed.
    • Game Mode: Timetable Service
    • Route Name: Sand Patch Grade
    • Loco Name:AC4400CW YN3b
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Q353
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: I saved & resumed twice during the service, didn't notice any issue after the first resume (although I was being passed by an autorack train heading in the opposite direction upon resuming that I'm convinced wasn't there when I saved). After resuming the 2nd time, all previous completed parts of the sevice were blank and future objectives has dissappeared. Upon reaching the end of the service & stopping in the correct place (could still see where the was via the map view) the service was immediately taken over by AI and driven off with no end screen, i.e. I just end up on foot in riding aboard and AI driven service.

25. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

A couple of days after buying Spirit of Steam (on sale -- thanks, DTG), I took on one of the many freight-related activities, "Time for Scouse" [which turns out to be both a stew and a dialect], which involves refueling your locomotive -- both coal and water -- before settling down for other tasks. As sometimes happens, something distracted me and I abandoned the scenario. Yesterday, I returned to it, starting at the beginning, but almost immediately ran into a severe complication: approaching the coal loader, my engine spectacularly derailed! Unfortunately, I was too shocked to hit the F12 key.

Eventually, it occurred to me to remove Spirit of Steam and then reinstall it. When I returned to the scenario today, all went well.

By the way- this scenario introduces a driving technique that I have not seen mentioned elsewhere: setting the regulator to just 25% forward (or backward, although this is not mentioned) while shunting.

26. bartolomaeusz

bartolomaeusz Well-Known Member

Cajon Pass, M-HOULAC6-05 resume after Save, about 8 miles from Victorville, "driver assist" says "Engine has unexpectedly shut down" and signal bell is sounding.

PC Ryzen 7
    RTX 3060
    RailDriver

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
  27. OldVern

This is still an issue. In addition, despite stopping the train I cannot get the brakes to save as cut in on the screen above the cab window.

28. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Yes, this happens, they revert back to cut out and the train comes to a stop. But going through the startup routine again gets me back to cut in. Time wasted, I know, but what else can you do?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
  29. OldVern

Something like that eventually happened to me. Although the display stayed at cut out, eventually the brakes did start to build air and I was able to release and finish the scenario, luckily only a few minutes from the end. However I’ve added RHTT to the list of DLC that still have save game issues such as red signals on resuming (BBO, HBL) and should only be attempted in a single session.

• Like Like x 1
  30. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Issue: after reloading a save, all traffic in front of me halts and I am eventually stuck at a perma-red on the Medway bridge
    Route: SEHS Extended/full
    Train: 395 Javelin
    Service 5F55 ECS from Faversham

31. OldVern

Clinchfield - Load Extra 3001 Northbound Coal

On loading the save game SD40 traction is stuck in the dynamic brake position where I left off. Reducing the throttle doesn't make any difference. Cycling the selector lever back to off then into a power position does nothing, just stays running the dynamics so it is not possible to take power. Next I'm going to try killing and restarting gen field etc. see if that helps.

No it's still going into dynamics in a power setting and sticking at the amp value. Run aborted.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
  32. BaleineSSJ

BaleineSSJ Member

Issue Summary: When loading a game with AC4400CW locomotives, the power handle of the locomotive at the back of the train is stuck at its saved value
    • Game Mode: Scenario
    • Route Name: Sand Patch Grade
    • Loco Name: AC4400CW
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Powering America (Part 2)
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: Start the game normally. When you are driving at full power, save the game. Load back the game and put back the power handle to neutral. Go into the locomotive at the end of the train. Its throttle is still at max power. Go back to your driving locomotive. Turn Banking Comms off and on again. Go back on the last locomotive, it is now following back your instructions.
    • I don't think you need a video of that, but should you request it, I'd be happy to record that (publicly on youtube, with a great title like « Train Sim World is broken, don't buy it ». Nah, I'm kidding ;))
    I might add it was painful to discover that save bug since I struggled to restart after that red signal on the grade, not understanding that my back locomotive was in fact slipping its wheels like it's mad, hence why I was not able to get the train moving forward.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
  33. gerrywinzor

gerrywinzor New Member

Issue Summary: Banking comms fail after reload
    Route Name: Cajon Pass
    Loco Name: ES44C4
    Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: G-SDGABQ5-04 Grain 17:50
    Step-by-Step Instructions: Save, quit, load. DPU units no longer mirror throttle and dynamic brake settings, PTT button and other fiddling does not recover. This makes completing descent without running away *extra fun*

Issue Summary: Independent brakes unexpectedly set after reload
    Route Name: Cajon Pass
    Loco Name: SD40-2
    Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Command & Concrete
    Step-by-Step Instructions: Save with independent brake on release, quit, load. Locomotive has independent brake applied

Extra credit: If you wait for the other locomotive to take the first cut of cars off to the "quarry", you can cross the bridge and go past the player boundaries. You get a failure screen but selecting Free Roam puts you right back in the locomotive with the scenario still running. You can drive throught the terrain eventually and keep going until the rails dissappear

34. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

Another big pile-up at the end of a service.
    • Issue Summary: Stuck in a queue of trains, blocked by red lights, trying to complete the service at NY Penn.
    • Platform: XBox Series X
    • Game Mode: Journey Mode, "Pushing and Pulling"
    • Route Name: NEC: New York - Trenton
    • Loco Name: ACS64
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: 640 Harrisburg to NY Penn
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: saved the game along the way and reloaded, then unable to complete. Tried to reload, but there are already trains stuck at red lights trying to enter NY Penn station.

35. bodensee#8535

bodensee#8535 Active Member

I don't know if it includes this but I need to say that Steam buyers don't get a early access!! All 3 versions get released on the 26... Please fix that with steam, or lower the price

36. Javelin

Javelin Well-Known Member

Actually Steam players do get early access.

37. DTG Alex

DTG Alex Community Manager Staff Member

Early Access to Train Sim World 4 from September 21st will be available on Steam with the pre-order of the Deluxe or Special editions.
    The store may display September 26th as the official release date, however, access should be granted earlier as expected.

38. OldVern

Alex this has been asked but not answered... What improvements does TSW4 bring to the save game? Specifically more than one slot (as the number of routes ever multiplies) and a fix to objective data/clock not loading if you save on a subsequent run after returning to free roam, i.e. chaining a driver's day.

39. OldVern

Just had this one on SEHS.
    9P15 0958 Rainham to Faversham from Class 700 Journey.
    Resumed save game and there is a line of 4 or 5 trains stood behind a Class 395 at Gillingham, shown on CIS as 1010 to Ramsgate but 20' late. This service has a green signal, doors closed, driver in cab but not moving. The bounding boxes on the Class 395 won't let me enter the cab in "8" view to see if I can manually get the train moving, without relinquishing my own train and losing the journey.

40. gerrywinzor

gerrywinzor New Member

Issue Summary: Assistant does not remember brake state
    Route Name: Antelope Valley
    Loco Name: F125
    Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Any
    Step-by-Step Instructions: Setup your train as instructed and get moving. Save, quit, load. Operating the automatic brake makes the assistant popup and prompt you to set the brake mode even though it is already set to "Passenger". Toggling it to "Test" and back to "Passenger" clears the issue

Also you seem to get repeated first time rewards for using the various controls after each save game load. This was on the first non-training service played on TSW4 so it may not affect subsequent services

Update: some rewards retriggered after loading a save on the second service

Last edited: Sep 23, 2023
  41. Myron

Myron Well-Known Member

idk if reported already

• Issue Summary: when spawning a train after loading a saved game, all switches are set to random nonsense positions (side note, the same issue also existed with godmode, apparently it hasn't been found by the DTG team (yet?))
    • Platform: PC, Steam
    • Game Mode: timetable or freeroam
    • Route Name: N/A
    • Loco Name: N/A
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: N/A
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: save game, load save, spawn train, see

42. hiromaru

hiromaru Active Member

• Route name: TSW4 Rivet Swiss Line LUZERN

Problem: There are no people on the platforms at all stations.
        An uninhabited world where passengers do not board or disembark.

When heading to SURSEE station, the departure signal at the station one station before SURSEE station is not lit.

Deadlock at a red light when arriving at SURSEE station on a local train that departs from LUZERN station at around 17:44, in front of the AI vehicle

The electronic departure signs on all station platforms are small and do not display destinations that are obviously different from TSW3.

Environment: PC steam version
        Play: Timetable mode

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
  43. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

• TSW4
    • Issue Summary: No traction
    • Platform: PS5
    • Game Mode: Scenario
    • Route Name: Tharandter Rampe
    • Loco Name: Dosto cab car
    • Service/Scenario Name + Start Time: Better late than never
    • Step-by-Step Instructions: Saved the game while heading up the tharandter rampe itself. I don't remember the exact location, I believe it's about 3 km out of the station that follows Tharandt station. In this scenario I'm following a slow freight train. At the point I saved the game, I was creeping up to a red signal and was in braking position 1A going very slowly (+/- 12 kph or so). PZB and SIFA were turned on (for SIFA: see below to 2nd issue). When I reloaded the game, the signal turned green after a few seconds. I released the brakes and engaged the throttle, but there is no traction whatsoever. The power indicator does NOT show a traction lock out, so that can not be the problem. Tried stopping and resetting the train (lower panto, raise again and close MCB) but that had no result. What I have not tried yet is use the new reset button in TSW4. I will try that tonight when I get home from work.
    • 2nd issue with this scenario: at the start I turned on all safey systems. PZB is working ok, but SIFA does not work!
    EDIT: Happy to report that the "I'm stuck"-doohickey worked. I was able to finish the scenario. That thing is going to come in handy :) It didn't fix the non working SIFA though :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
  44. gwrphil811

gwrphil811 Member

DTG JD

is there anyway down the line there would be possibility to have more than 1 save

• Like Like x 3
  45. theorganist

Many games have multiple saves I can't for the life of me understand why TSW doesn't. Especially with service mode and there being so many routes where you can drive a series of services as a real driver would.

• Like Like x 2
  46. jack#9468

jack#9468 Well-Known Member

Correction: many games are able to save without messing anything up, TSW needs to do the same.

Then we can talk about having multiple saves.

• Like Like x 1
  47. gwrphil811

gwrphil811 Member

1 per route would seem to make sense.

• Like Like x 3
  48. MAX1319

MAX1319 Well-Known Member

This definitely needs to be looked at. With so many routes we need to be able to save more than one game.

• Like Like x 3
  49. 20231018123421_1.jpg

I chose about 70% clouds and after loading it the clouds are gone.

Any chance we can have a weather widget like MSFS does? So we can change it.

50. spikeyorks

spikeyorks Well-Known Member

I get exactly the same as this with Scenario Creation in TSW4. Add a customised weather, confirm it, save the scenario, exit the game, go back in again to run the scenario and the customised weather has vanished. There is definitely something going wrong with adding these "changes" to game-play. Not very good really and we certainly don't want to have to play every scenario in default weather every time.

David

• Like Like x 1