Train Sim World 3 Rhein-ruhr Osten Re7 17421 Krefeld Hbf Wip Screenshots And Release Information

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by TrainGeek08, Mar 17, 2023.

1. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

What's up everyone, TG08 here, and today I'm announcing the next mod listed on the March CC Roadmap: Traingeek08's Creator's Club Roadmap 1st Mar-1st Apr 2023, the RRO RE7 scenario from Hagen Hbf to Wuppertal Hbf in a National Express Baureihe 442 Talent 2,

Release date: Monday 20th February 2023

WIP shots await...

[​IMG]

Here is our chariot at Hagen Hbf with an S9 service sneaking into the shot there...

[​IMG]

Here at Ennepetal, a MRCE 185.5 passes us heading up to Hagen with a half-loaded container train from Langerfeld Yard in Wuppertal

[​IMG]

Another NatEx/S-Bahn crossover here at Schwelm, as an S9 service to Hagen, wrongly showing as Nicht Einsteigen/Not In Use, passes our NatEx RE7 service

[​IMG]

Here at Wuppertal Oberbarmen, as we arrive, this S7 service from Solingen heads off to Wuppertal but who will get to Wuppertal first :o...

[​IMG]

And finally, here at Wuppertal, the game wants to showcase one of it's many bugs... as you can see, the doors have to be opened on the left to trigger the loading instruction... (trust me, the right-hand doors were also open at this point ;))

That's it for this one folks, feel free to comment on this scenario below and I hope you enjoy it when it releases on the date given above, I'll message on that date with a time and release link (hopefully, better not have that moderator approval issue like the RRM 377s on Wednesday), anyway, the April Creator's Club Roadmap is releasing tomorrow with some banging mods and a new collaboration coming your way plus more, I've been the TrainGeek as per always, enjoy the rest of your Friday and I'll see you tomorrow for this CC Roadmap thingway :D

2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

On the opposite direction towards Hagen Hbf from Wuppertal Hbf you need the 442 to display Rheine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TrainGeek08

Yes, but as it is the AI driving is lists as Nicht Einsteigen ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. TrainGeek08

Anyway, release day is here everyone, I'm really excited to release the good albeit short scenario to you all today :)

Release time: Between 6pm & 7pm (I know it's late, but it's the only time I can release it)

Scenario Link: Creators Club - (TG08) RE7 Krefeld Hbf (Talent 2)
    Required Livery 1 Link: Creators Club - [FL] NATIONAL EXPRESS SKA 442
    Required Livery 2 Link: Creators Club - Eurobahn

Hope you enjoy it when it's out as much as I made it ;), I've been TrainGeek08, and I'll see you for the next CC release or my next suggestion, until then, it's bye from me ;)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  5. TrainGeek08

That's it out, enjoy!!!

6. oliverristau#4036

oliverristau#4036 Active Member

hier mal meien repaint auf der route Linke rhein seite

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrainGeek08

Erm... this isn't the thread for posting your personal liveries but OK :o

8. TrainGeek08

Dies ist nicht der Thread, um Ihre persönlichen Lackierungen zu posten, aber OK :o