Riesa - Dresden, Still Crashing?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by owenroser19, Apr 4, 2022.

1. owenroser19

owenroser19 Well-Known Member

I haven't yet purchased R-D but I want to because I'm really enjoying the German stuff currently, however I don't want to get it if its going to crash constantly.

I play on a Series S at 1080p. I only literally have a few routes installed, I've heard that influences crashes.

If it does crash, are there any services or times of day I should avoid? If its still terrible I'll just buy a different route but I do like the look of it.

Thanks.

2. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

I'm on Xbox one and it does still seem to be crashing often. I try to avoid rush hour as that's when it crashes. I've found that I can do most services between Meissen and Coswig and Grossenhein and Coswig (they don't go anywhere near Dresden). The game, for me, only really crashes in the Dresden area so I have been able to do the majority of the journey. Most of my issues occur in Dresden. The game has crashed even when I'm on foot. There are currently two timetables, one with the ICE3 and one without. Since the two timetables where introduced I've never gone back to the ICE timetable as that's what initially was casuing crashes.
    When it works it is a good route but every time I do a full route lenght run I'm always on edge as to wether it's going to crash.

3. owenroser19

owenroser19 Well-Known Member

Thanks