Right To Reply

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shhweeet#4292, Jul 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shhweeet#4292

shhweeet#4292 Well-Known Member

@Camerons Gaming who said “”What I'm seeing is someone who's bitter at the result and is using politics as an excuse to bash Scotland/Scottish people in order to vent themselves.”

In that case you need to open your eyes and go back and read through that thread to see why the kick off started.I mean how dare I say England are gonna win eh. Also I don’t like being told what I can or can’t bring up especially when it’s true. As for being bitter? no I’m not bitter because Italy won even by pens so deserved it. Upset we didn’t win? yes of course which supporter of England wouldn’t be but not bitter for the reasons explained in an earlier reply. I’m immensely proud of my national teams achievement but not satisfied with silver. So bring on the World Cup.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Olaf the Snowman

Olaf the Snowman Well-Known Member

I just put my popcorn away, lemme go get it

:)

• Like Like x 4
  3. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Let's be entirely clear. That thread was locked because it had turned into an argument. We reserve the right to remove any post, thread or user where they do little but create arguments with others because that is not the purpose of this forum.

If anyone wishes to get into "my country is better than your country" debates there are plenty of other places to do this on the internet. This is not one of them. This forum exists for players of Dovetail Games to discuss their experiences, make suggestions and generally be part of a community associated with these hobbies. The off-topic forum exists to allow this community to discuss other subjects, but as with anything else if those discussions become argumentative, or if users use it as an excuse to denigrate other members of the community action will be taken.

"But he said..." is not a valid excuse for continuing an argument. It just creates more ill-feeling.

If you'd like to discuss this policy further please use private messages to do so.

• Like Like x 12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.