Roadmap Mystery

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by railway12, Feb 5, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    73.5%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    20.4%
  3. Don't care

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

Hello, today I have another suggestion, well kind of. I was thinking of the older Tsw days and mostly when a new route|loco was before realease it was reveiled in a teaser image. Of course that is not the case at the moment due to some roadmap action going on, but DTG could post the teaser(s) before showing their project up on the roadmap. I know that no pictures of the route|loco can be shown as it is "In Planning" and no development has yet taken place. So DTG could instead post a picture of the route in reality and crop it afterwards or you could show us the route map and rotate it or do some number stuff or something with the livery etc. I bet Sam or Natalie have better ideas on how to make some sort of teaser. And afterwards post it on Friday or Monday before Roadmap-Thuesday.
    The idea behind this is getting us excited about something new on the roadmap. Personally I miss the teasers, those always had some speculation going on. It would be great seeing this again.
    What do you think?

• Like Like x 7
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Sounds fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

I don't think they will do that, especially with the way some people are so critical in their own ways nowadays when DTG say something about a new route!

• Like Like x 2
  4. CrazyDash

CrazyDash Well-Known Member

Maybe. But then I feel like that’s just gonna give it away to people who do know what the teaser is,

5. w.lichko

w.lichko Well-Known Member

I do miss those days as well, some fun speculation is always welcome

• Like Like x 2
  6. lmcpfc2014

lmcpfc2014 Well-Known Member

they do already do the drawing pictures that Tom Connell does when a route is in upcoming

7. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

I think you did not take the time to read my post. Try again ;) Or if you did not understand it then basically it is about getting a hint and guessing what for a dlc will go on the roadmap next, not a picture with the route name above. That's too obvious.

8. creeperblox2710

creeperblox2710 Well-Known Member

Ah yes, good old Sneak-Peeks

• Like Like x 1