Rode As A Passenger For...

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trpted, Dec 2, 2022.

1. trpted

trpted Member

I have question.

REF https://www.trueachievements.com/a310308/rt-regional-rider-achievement

#1 Does one have to use the trains that came with the route to get rode as a passenger for X miles/KM or I am free to use any train that to I can ride as a passenger?

#2 While I see the status of how many miles I drove (read: operated) a train, where is the status of how many miles I rode as a passenger?

Just to be clear I am not asking about a certain route, I am asking about all of them (Rapid Transit, Isle of Wight, ETC..) that I could can ride as a passenger and get an achievement for it.

Please and thank you

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I think it's best to stick to the locos that came with the route. But then again, I never rode as a passenger, so idk

In terms of #2, the only way to know is to be a passenger and drive the required distance see if it gives you the achievement. I think you can also check the achievement manually to see if it is tracking. But do know that some achievements are unobtainable even if you do what it tells you to. It's a long running issue in tsw. I don't know which ones, but know that it can happen.

3. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Also one thing to keep in mind is that some of these DON'T count any distance you're using the external camera!

4. pveezy

pveezy Well-Known Member

I think some of the passenger rides count as walking mileage... on a few routes it tells me I've walked like 300km when I am pretty sure I haven't walked that much.

5. trpted

trpted Member

That did not work. Instead I had to explore on foot, select the right station, select the right time and just board the train as a passenger.

Was the info correct at the time that they posted that and an update broke it on the PS4?

Was that info only the Xbox as I see that link was for the Xbox?

Please and thank you