Route Guide Southeastern Highspeed Out Now And More Updates

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Rudolf, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Route Guide Southeastern Highspeed

The Route Guide for SEH is available now. A new feature for this route guide is that it provides information that is helpful to create your own scenarios. Enjoy reading!

You also can download excel sheet with all available paths for the scenario planner.

Update Route Guide Sandpatch
    The Route Guide for Sandpatch is updated and now covers the C40-8W. Information is limited, because I do not own the DLC. If own it and would like to write about it, please contact me I would love to co-operate with other players in creating more and better route guides.

Update TSW2 Starters Guide
    I also updated the TSW2 Starters Guide. Major new item is that I created a separate chapter on modding in broadest sense. It covers both finding and using mods and how to create your own. It is not a complete modding guide, but it may get you started. Otherwise, the update contains a number of small fixes and updates.

Help is welcome
    If you like to help me to create new guides and tools, you are very welcome! Contact me by mail My mail address is in all guides, but I do not want it seen at the internet.

Download location
    https://www.hollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Juan Manuel Luengo

Juan Manuel Luengo Active Member

Thanks! You are big.

• Like Like x 1