1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Route Proposal: Mbta Commuter Rail North Station Lines & Amtrak Downeaster Route

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by ZootopianDowneaster, Sep 1, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. Mostly Yes

6.7%
  3. I don't know

6.7%
  4. Mostly No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No

6.7%
  1. ZootopianDowneaster

ZootopianDowneaster New Member

As I Live in the New England Area, I think there should be a route that includes all four MBTA Commuter Rail lines out of North Station, as well as the Full Route of the Amtrak Downeaster train between Boston, Massachusetts to Portland, Maine, as well as the extension to Brunswick, Maine via Freeport. If possible, I believe there should also be the extended portion of MBTA's Fitchburg line to Pan Am Railway's East Deerfield Yard. The Lines included will be The Lowell Line, The Haverhill Line, the Fitchburg Line, and The Newburyport/Rockport Line. Equipment included in the route should be MBTA MPI HSP46, as well as Hyundai Rotem BTC and CTC MultiLevel Cars. Addons could be Pan Am Railways locomotives, as well as the Amtrak Downeaster NPCU's. Here are some Images of the route, which I found on different Wikipedia pages.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please share your thoughts, feelings, and opinions on this route and/or the proposal in the comments section down below.

• Upvote Upvote x 2
  2. rare_common_sense

rare_common_sense Well-Known Member

I would personally love some more Northeast-based Commuter DLC. So yes.

3. 777Gaming

777Gaming Member

Looks interesting but IDK.