Route Proposal: Reading & Northern Railroad

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by csxfan#8403, Apr 29, 2021.

1. csxfan#8403

csxfan#8403 Active Member

This railroad runs from North Reading Yard in Reading, PA to Port Clinton Yard in Port Clinton. Traffic is freight, empty and loaded coal, ethanol and tourist trains courtesy of the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway.

• Like Like x 1
  2. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

I can see this play out but i think it should be like this
    The Reading Blue Mountain & Northern Railroad spans at Least 300 miles of tracks so lets shorten it to Between Either Portclinton - Jim thorp or Reading Outer Station - Jim thorp for TSW we can also include the Branch between Portclinton - Goodspring at dovetail’s choosing.

Locos can include the SD40-2 ,the GP39RM, And Finally the Budd RDC-1 for Excursions. There can also be Layering with the MP15DC in a Unique Layered Livery which only appears for the MP15DC if you have this route.

there is 2 possible DLCs for this route the first is a Excursion pack when steam is out which adds Coaches the F7/9 and The RBM&N 425.
    The Second DLC can be a SW1500 DLC which can bring the SW1500 to TSW for even more switching services on this route the services in this dlc can be Substituted by the Previously mentioned Layered MP15DC.

Thanks you for reading that you absolute legend

• Like Like x 1
  3. csxfan#8403

csxfan#8403 Active Member

Nice. I can definitely dig this