PlayStation Route Ranking List

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Railmaster, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

since I bought the Collectors Edition, I also enjoyed 8 tracks. A very balanced mix and something for everyone. Of course it is a matter of taste, which one likes more or less. Basically I like everyone, but I wouldn't buy one or the other route. This is not meant to be a criticism, just to reflect my taste in taste.

S-Bahn is not my cup of tea, overall it is quite special and therefore only recommended to a limited extent. This also applies to Long Island. I missed Journey Mode in NEC. PC in US I find a bit tricky, the Baby Bullet as DLC really values this. The British and German routes are very balanced and highly recommended.

I would like to add more lines and locomotives soon, so I wonder what I would like next? This question is also asked by others and so I consider how to best and objectively evaluate the routes and locomotives. Perhaps also personal pros and cons and possibly also known mistakes.

I'm thinking of a ranking list according to a survey, based on previously defined criteria. This would help simplify the decision to expand and could show DTG what the majority cares about. The underlying criteria should be kept as neutral as possible.

What do you think of it and how could you best implement it? :)

• Like Like x 1