Route Suggestion Cn Canadian National Hammond Subdivison With Updated Information

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by Tairique Mims, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Tairique Mims

Tairique Mims New Member

Dear, Dovetail Games I think that the CN Canadian National Hammond subdivision route would be a great route for us Train Simulator 2022 players with a 176miles of train track from Baton Rouge, Louisiana to Jackson Mississippi and pass by towns like Denham Springs, Walker, Livingston, Ablany, Mccomb, Brookheaven, Crstyal springs and so much more and so we have locomotives such as the CN ES44AC, CN ET44AC, CN SD75i, and a CN GP38-2 and so we can do switching senerios with the CN GP38-2 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana railyard and Jackson Mississippi railyard and a little bit of CN Mccomb south yard to. We can also do local senerios with the CN GP38-2 between Baton Rouge and Albany, Louisiana with refrigerated boxcars and etc. So we can do mainline senerios with the CN ES44AC, CN ET44AC and the CN SD75i. The freights cars should be refrigerated boxcars, regular boxcars with cn label on them, autorack cars,regular oil tankers and some oil tankers with a brown stripe in the middle, 4 bay hoppers, coal hoppers, centerbeem cars, flat cars, gondoals, coil cars, winscosion 2 bay hoppers and so much more cars thats on that route and. My cousion works for CN and he says the speed limit in Baton Rouge is 15mph and the speed limit in Denham Springs is 40mph and the speed limit in Hammond,LA is 10mph because of the turnout in the Mccomb subdivision and I forgot to tell you guys that the maximum speed on this route is 50mph due to the installation of ptc and 10mph in railyards and turnouts so this is gonna be a great route for us train lovers and get to see a tier 4 locomotive and a CN ES44AC paint scheme in this game so lets get so many people to agree so that this can actually happen and need to happen for education purposes. Also make trains to be from 7000ft to 11,000ft and have actual working signals in this route if you can so what is y'all guys replies on this information and also have a working alerter system to in the train cabs.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Being a Canadian idea, I am contractually obligated to like this idea.