Route Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lupojohn, Apr 15, 2021.

1. lupojohn

lupojohn Active Member

While I'm enjoying the routes that I have, here are a few I would like to see:

Norfolk Southern: We have a dedicated CSX route and Cane Creek means we'll have one just for Union Pacific, so why not one for another American freight giant? It can be any branch.

Metro-North Hudson line: Maybe it's because I'm from New York, but with the amazing graphics of the game, imagine how some of the bridges, rivers, etc. would look in the game. Plus, you get CSX and High Bridge, a station just for Metro-North workers.

Frankfurt U-Bahn: Complicated, I know, but it would be something different and would involve several routes and classes. One of my favorites on Train Simulator.

Doncaster Works: I know that with no freight or passenger services, this is highly unlikely, but it's another change of pace. I love working in yards, maintenance facilities, shops, sheds, etc. and the Class 08 Shunter is real nice.

These are my thoughts.

2. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

So how about the N&W Tidewater devison(now NS Tidewater devison, station was replaced by a baseball station, the new station is along the original mainline by the stadium).