Rro Northern Branch Via Gevelsberg

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ckop64, Mar 13, 2021.

1. ckop64

ckop64 Member

Hello, I have a question regarding the RRO DLC.

I have recently purchased this route and I have noticed that the northern branch of the route that runs from Schwelm to Hagen via Gevelsberg is not accessible at all in service mode. What is up with that? Do I need to own an other DLC to have that layer? Which one is it?

Thanks!

2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

The S8 S-Bahn Services provided by the BR 422 to Hagen or Wuppertal take the Gevelsberg line, for Gevelsberg West, Kipp, HBF & Knapp, these are included with the DLC pack, so all the S8 services will run that line.

The layers for the pack include RE4/RE7services provided by RSN & MSB, they take the fast line via Gevelsberg Ennepetal.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The map that comes up in Timetable mode is simply wrong, when it comes to S-Bahn services; all the S-bahn (422) trains take the Gevelsberg route. Only the regionals and freight take the southern branch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coppo

Coppo Well-Known Member

I just wish they'd make the line and sidings that go under southern branch accessible. The track is all there, it just needs the landscape tidying up and some extra signage.

• Like Like x 1