1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rro Scenario Technical Difficulties

Discussion in 'PS4' started by Dave Mel, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

im having problems with this and cant complete this last scenario.

it is no giving the instructions to raise panto and close mcb and release emergency brake button.
    so i do it on my own and get the train rolling again but it just rolls back down the hill and through red signals. i cant get any forwards movement at all.

another time this happened with emergency braking. no instructions again. so again i get the train to move and again it just rolls backwards, this time just a few yards. i got scenario failed

2. Mikey_9835

Mikey_9835 Active Member

Is AFB on? If so that needs to be reset too. If you still don't get any traction apply the parking brake, then throttle up about 50% then release the parking brake.

3. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i managed to complete this Scenario after 3 or 4 time of trying. the instructions came up this time and had no problem. i also think i might have been luck the train came to a stop on the level track and not on a hill

4. Dougal

Dougal Member

I have problems with the senario technical difficulties, however in journey mode had no issues.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  5. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Active Member

Did you set back the emergency breaking button? It's a red button on the left side of the dashboard.

6. septafan

septafan New Member

This service was difficult at first but the red button on the left side will release the brakes after going into emergency