PC Rsn Collectable Guide

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pschlik, Sep 8, 2018.

1. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

I was holding off on publishing an RSN collectable guide considering the multiple broken collectables. However, I managed to find enough extra collectables to counteract the broken ones and get 75 collectables that do work-enough for the achievement. Apparently, two bugs make not a right...so long as the bugs counteract each other.

Anyway, I imagine much of this will be fixed in the first update for RSN, but who knows how far away that is. For now, you completionists can find enough collectables to rest easy.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1482700186

• Like Like x 8
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Going over what you found for broken lights I counted 7 that you collected. I have 8 and noticed one you may have missed in the Hagen freight yard on the left side walking up the line. There is a building with a broken light, funny thing that is where I found my 16th hammer.

3. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

No I have all 8 light collectables that actually work. And definitely the one you are mentioning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

Thanks for taking the time to put that guide together. I can appreciate the effort you've clearly put into it. I'm sure a lot of people will find it extremely useful!