PC Ruhr-sieg-nord Br 363 "sh03 Neue Wagen Zum Holzplatz"

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by sleepyeye#4548, Jun 1, 2021.

1. sleepyeye#4548

sleepyeye#4548 New Member

Hi,

I played this last Szenario in Chapter 1 of the BR 363-Travel and accomplished nearly the first half of the tasks. I missed a red light - ok, my fault - and reloaded the "last checkpoint". I resumed the szenario, but now next task to couple to 17 wagons is impossible, because the automatic switches guides me to the wrong track.

Perhaps i confuse the situation reloaded with "load last checkpoint" with my expectation should have been the last checkpoint, but my first impression was, that i just uncoupled wagons bevor which magically disappered after reload.
    Maybe this last impression is just my personal discomposure, but the first part should be named a bug, if it should be able to accomplish the szenario when loading last checkpoint in between.

Also, i think have several times the problem with BR 363 that i cannot start after an halt, although pressure of brake is 0,0 and direction ist set and confirmed by console light. After playing around switching and doing the same things everything is easy as it should.

Very cool eninge by the way! I had problems to understand until i saw but now it is real fun.

Best regards

2. sleepyeye#4548

sleepyeye#4548 New Member

I restarted the scenario at whole again and has no problems. I think there was a problem because of the load of last checkpoint

• Like Like x 1
  3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

"Load last checkpoint" is just a variation of the Save function, which is generally broken across TSW

• Like Like x 1