PlayStation Ruhr-sieg Nord Br143 Db/767.2 Passenger Lights

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by x-topher, Sep 22, 2020.

1. x-topher

x-topher New Member

How do you turn on the passenger lights for the 143 while in passenger Service, it also wont turn on while using the cab car. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

Try holding the "train power" dial to 'start' or 'on' (I can't remember what the command is specifically called) for a few secs, then turn on the passenger lights.

3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I can't figure this out either, sometimes it works but most of the time no. They only way I know to make the lights work is to turn them on manually by walking to each coach up the control panel and turning the lights on there. The down side is that it makes you very late.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

yes you have to go into each coach and turn them on manually in the control panel

5. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Passenger lights button on the 143 has never worked, not in TSW2020 and not in TSW2. I always run to the back of the train, get in to the dosto cab and turn on the train line power and the passanger lights from there

• Like Like x 2
  6. breblimator

breblimator Guest

BR 143 is the worst loco-model in TSW2.
    On PC you can switch cabs by pressing [Ctrl][+]

7. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

I had that problem as well. When in the cab car, look to your left. There should be a switch that you need to turn to "start", then close the MCN switch again. It was something like that where you need to reconnect the cab car to the electric line while being set to start on that switch I mentioned.

8. mclitke

I see that everywhere, yet when I press that nothing happens? Do you need to activate these shortcuts in the options?

9. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Strange, but I guess you're not the only one in trouble. Someone mentioned something, it could be a matter of discrepancy between keyboard type and regional settings in Windows.

Ctrl & non-numeric-plus
    You don't need to activate it anywhere :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. mclitke

Must be some regional trouble then, because that combination does nothing ingame... There is also no configuration in the controls for that feature so that I could set it manually. I have no idea if it works at all for me here :/

11. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You can do that on TSW2 for console too as long as you have a keyboard with a common layout.