PlayStation Ruhr Sieg Nord-cement Factory?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Apr 24, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi guys! I was driving the Ruhr Sieg Nord route when I noticed that there is a Cement factory with switches you can operate. I also noticed that within this area there is an icon of a shovel. Upon further inspection it seems like it’s an area you can fill up freight with. Does anybody know of any scenario or service that uses this function? Maybe we will get to use it with the release of the DB 155? I hope everyone is looking forward to the expanding of this hobby!

Attached Files:

2. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Without a diesel locomotive, switching, or shunting up that branch is impossible unfortunately.

I belive somewhere in the game files on PC people have found code for a German Diesel, can't remember the exact details of it however, just browse the "baseless speculation thread" over in the PC general discussion forum for more info.

Both of the later German routes, RSN and MSB have a lot of potential for expansion, and, considering Dovetail have done a mighty fine job rectifying some of the main issues recently, I, like you, look forward to the opportunities this might bring with future expansions and DLC.

• Like Like x 2
  3. matthewbguilford

Thank you for pointing out that we would need a diesel locomotive to make that possible. Dovetail have been doing a really great job and this year so far proves that. I think they have realized even small things like being able to use the DB 182 on the other German routes greatly changes what we can do with this simulator. It amazes me how I’m finding these little areas on most of the routes and I’m hoping services such as manually loading up our freight is something that becomes available eventually to routes that have that possibility. Thank you for taking your time to answer!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

No problem, upon perusing the trophy list of the BR155, I can't help but notice one of them refers to a scenario called "Fossil Fuels" which would imply the power plant has a part to play, should be interesting to see what they do...

• Like Like x 1
  5. matthewbguilford

Yes! I have heard about this power plant and talk about being able to use that area. I’m glad you noticed that too! I believe it’s going to come with three scenarios so I found it sort of strange they made a trophy for that particular scenario. I also found this on the train sim world world. I’m assuming it’s the same info from the dovetail article but I will link the page as well! https://train-sim-world.fandom.com/wiki/Falns_183

Attached Files: