Other Rush Hour Passenger Behaviour And The Way The Train Doors Work

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Slemcer, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Sorry for the long title, but I think there's a problem related to both parts.

I've recently driven some services on ECW and observed some weird things:
    - AI-driven trains are really late, more than one and up to two minutes. I don't know (or care) if that's true to life, but some months ago this was not the case.
    - Before departure, the AI-driven trains close their doors, but open them again immediately. Then it takes 30 to 45 seconds for them to close again and the train actually leaves, already running late.
    - When this happens, lots of people leave the train for no reason. They got on some minutes ago and the train hasn't moved an inch.

Thinking about possible reasons, I'd guess that the wrong procedure is called in the programming when the doors are to be closed.

When talking about ECW, I should also note that the sound doesn't feel right. There's no rolling noise at all.
    And last but not least, those weird vertical light beams are disrupting the night-time driving pleasure also on this route.

• Like Like x 1