Rush Hour Passengers Invisible

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by eddyt, Oct 11, 2021.

1. eddyt

eddyt New Member

Playing on the XB1 I have noticed that when starting a timetable or journey my train starts with lots of passengers. When I start my route and open the doors they all seem to get off leaving usually 1-10 passengers on board. Once two or three stops into my route I can sometimes see higher density of passengers on the platforms. When I open the doors for them to board the train they go to walk on and then they just dissappear and can not be seen seated or standing. Only a few passengers are visible. The same can be said for unloading passengers. Only 1-10 passengers on the train that can be seen yet when I open the doors about 30 passengers get off. Any other passenger service I see on route does not have this issue and always seem to have full carriages.
    So I was just wondering if this is an issue/bug that anyone on the forum or from DTG knows about. Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

It's a curious behaviour that predates rush hour. Trains begin full of passengers at an empty platform and the overwhelming majority disembark when you open the doors at the start of the route. I always wondered if some variable was back to front at the start of services. It would make sense on services that are supposed to be continuing from elsewhere, but not on ones originating at the station.

• Like Like x 1
  3. emdzej

emdzej Member

Other question is: what are they waiting for? For morning train?

cbc41b89-9bdd-4cc7-99c3-88681f88b336.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Oh, I've slept overnight in stations waiting for the first morning train home before. I don't recommend it.

5. eddyt

eddyt New Member

The rush hour commute into Aachen is easy. No passengers have boarded throughout the entire route :o:(.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1