Rush Hour Passengers?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by liamgillam21, Jun 9, 2022.

1. liamgillam21

liamgillam21 New Member

So i read that the new update included the passengers for rush our completed. But i have updated the game and still see no passengers 7am london vic to east croydon i had about 15 passengers?

Not very rush hour at all. I cant actualy get my head round the fact i paid for a DLC advertised with rush hour traffic and passengers and i am yet to see it.
    Im getting quite board with the game now.

2. The_Drunken_Engineer

The_Drunken_Engineer Well-Known Member

I assume you have a PS4. I was just thinking a couple days ago how selling a DLC on "Rush hour" passengers for the PS4 is almost a scam. I have the Boston and Dresden rush hour DLCs and I notice no difference, besides at least a few passengers are aboard, unlike some runs on other routes. However, I was expecting that before I bought them, having read posts here. It's commonplace on the Marseilles route to have not one passenger along for the ride so 15 ain't bad.

3. arek#2842

arek#2842 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Rush Hour passengers for London Commuter are not implemented yet, still to be added. Besides, if you are on PS4, do not expect crowds even after it will be implemented. Bare in mind that even now on regular routes the number of passengers are cut down by half against 9th gen consoles.