Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DTG Natster, Aug 14, 2021.
great to know
Just to build on this, I often want to see what happens when i purposely delay trains in a route to see how the game copes with it. Honestly, the results are not good. trains just idle in place until the player train starts moving. One time, on the pennisula corridor, i attempted to re-enact an engine failure, by purposely stopping my train in the middle of an interlocking, left it there for 3 hours, then backed it up into the station, just to see what would happen.
I softlocked the game. Nothing moved, the game didn't know what to do with me, as it thought my train was off path. I abandoned the service, and everything just didn't run. I had to restart the route as it was essentially softlocked. If this is what can happen in the new routes too, and the dispatcher is unable to run trains around me purposely simulating a delay via a train breakdown, then i'll be disappointed.
a better dispatcher has been mentioned in wishful speech, but it’s not a project currently listed on the roadmap.
How did Forest Hills station end up in the wrong place (Boston Sprinter) and is this being addressed? Surely it has to be.
Why was the abandoned station abandoned by DTG (Boston Sprinter). It is an important landmark if nothing else.
Depending on what year the BML will be set GatEx units have spread their wings.
It's a shame the wires on GWE don't extend to Reading at GatEx units are currently being 'hired' by GWR. This being a (fortunate) coincidence of both GatEx services being suspended due to Covid on some of GWR IET units being grounded.
Will the Class 166 from Great Western Express make an appearance on BML as a layer for certain services? Perhaps some SouthEastern trains as AI as well?
Can you confirm at this stage how many services will be included with both Riesa to Dresden and London to Brighton?
Is there any news regarding the nextgen update for ps5 and xbox series X? It was mentioned earlier that this would be released at the same time rush hour does but in the latest release notes there is no information about this subject.
Will the Meißen and DD airport branch lines be added afterwards?
Will BML be getting the layers at:
Victoria (Class 375 (SEHS), Class 465)
Reigate - Redhill - Gatwick (Class 166)
and, when it releases, the Class 313 around Brighton.
And finally, could/will East Coastway get Gatwick Express layers - in the future - at Brighton?
London to Brighton:
- Have DTG managed to source new recordings for the 387?
- Will the PIS text/font on the front of the 387 differ from the 377? (as it does in real life)
- Any additional PIS functionality on the 387? (Such as displaying calling points on the side external display)
- Will there be SE Class 375 and 465 AI traffic for London Victoria?
- Will there be GWR Class 166 services around the Redhill area?
For the stream tomorrow regarding passengers will they only come to the Rush Hour update at first or will they be released to the standard TSW2 as well? Also have new effects been added to them such as simulating them sitting on a seat or standing up from a seat rather than just teleporting the passengers as they board and leave the train?
Will Redhill Be Added to the Brighton Mainline Route?
Yes, it's literally on it, they'd have no reason to skip it.
And, it's the station that connects to the Reigate branch, so it will, 100% be there.
All to do with Brighton Main Line:
1) Will Hove be included?
2) Is the Ardingly freight spur included, and what freight services can we expect?
3) Will the GWR 166 layer in for Reigate - Gatwick services?
4) Will there be Southeastern AI trains layering in at Victoria?
5) How is the lack of Thameslink being dealt with for those stations that in real life only see TL stopping services in the off-peak (eg. Salfords, Earlswood)?
6) Will railtour services be included and will we be able to drive the Class 33 and 52 from WSR?
7) Has splitting and merging of services been included within the service mode (eg. at Haywards Heath)?
8) What's going on with the 313 and can we expect any layering from this (particularly if Hove is included)?
9) Are there plans to release further loco DLC for BML (understand it won't be possible to confirm any specifics at the moment)?
10) Are there any plans to enable the merging of this route with East Coastway or a potential future Chatham Main Line route?
Many thanks and looking forward to playing.
When will we see working level crossings on east coastway
Will the electrostars have scrolling pis ?
1) Do we get to use the 387s pantograph or is it purely cosmetic?
2) The 166 Gatwick - Reigate question
3) Are we restricted in terms of walking area at Clapham Junction?
4) Which Southern logo tm is being used in this DLC? Do we get both?
5) Will the high number 377/1s still be included for extra traffic?
6) Do we get this signage:
7) The Southeastern traffic question
8) Will the Electrostars retain their manual destination setting on the TMS console or has that been taken away from us?
9) Class 66s for BML?
10) Has AP had a hand with the 387 or is this a coincidence in timing?
11) Has AP had a hand with the 375/377s?
12) Has Rivet had a hand in any of the route building?
13) Do we get to see any more WIP screenshots of BRD or BML?
If we own the SEHS route addon will the southeastern class 377,(and 465 if owned) show up as non drive-able services on the BML
It's been year since the launch of TSW2.
What lessons have you taken from the reception (sales, reviews, forum feedback) of the new routes, UI, and other stuff published in the past year?
How will those lessons inform your choices going forward from Rush Hour?
Matt once mentioned that it would be particularly difficult to build Dresden Airport.
I now ask what exactly is so difficult about it?
You have already built Underground Stations where the Train goes through (Rapid Transit) and which where the Train terminates.(Bakerloo)
Has it been confirmed that the PS5 versions of TSW 2 and the non-rush hour DLC release tomorrow?
Edited: Getting bad withdrawal symptoms for not playing for a few weeks, but I only want to play the PS5 versions now.
- Will there be AI Southeastern services in Victoria for owners of SEHS?
- Will BML have a class 166 layer for owners of GWE?
- Will BML have a class 66 layer for owners of GWE/ECW?
- Why is the abandoned Pawtucket/Central Falls station not modelled on NEC:BP?
- Are the MSB loco's getting LZB?
- Are the MSB dostos also getting the new destination boards (like the 146.2 is getting)?
- Will the 146.2 get new sound?
Question for the stream.
Going forwards, which routes would likely benefit from the RH passenger upgrade, and which routes, at least in terms of numbers would you consider best left alone?
How many actual trains will be compatible with Boston Sprinter, then Riesa - Dresden and then Brighton Main Line ?
Will there be any southern services which stop at all stations in south London ?
1. Are you going to add CSX freight services to NEC later?
2. Are you going to add cut branches to Dresden-Riesa later?
How long is the wait between each RH route?
Will SEHS immediately benefit from the new Unreal engine update coming out? Or will this have to be updated by the preservation team later on for it to take effect on my PS5?
One more question from me, it's a general question regarding the core update. Will it be possible to search for a route by country? I really like how each route in the current ps4 version of TSW2 has a flag designating which country the route is based on. It is my hope that will still be a searchable feature in the update.
One other thing to note is that the season ticket will not be getting a discount on Xbox
In the new menu screen you can filter by operator eg DB or UP etc but not by country. Country flags aren't a thing with the 4.26 update.
With the Brighton Mainline will there be a railtour and will it be drive able
Are the AI trains on the rush hour routes in front of the player's train programmed in such a way that they may also be late?
have new class 66?
Matt mentioned on.a recent stream that the next gen consoles would see higher quality textures and settings match High on a PC. Would the improved textures be present on all previous routes or just the new Rush Hour routes. If the latter, presumably the Preservation team can in time enable it for other routes?
Will upcoming routes after the Rush Hour routes also benefit from high-density AI traffic at major stations? Is this something the preservation crew will have on their task list for the older routes, making stations such as Munich, Augsburg, Hamburg, Lübeck, Duisburg, Köln,... more lively?
After Rush Hour Roadmap Ouestion
Do we get a full Roadmap as at the Start of TSW2 or are new objects treated like Cathcard, which only come on the roadmap when it was "almost done"
I guess the larger fonts in the HUD are coming now? I’m very glad over that.
Greetings to the YouTube team from YouTube “cabbepe” bothering you again!
Will be fun driving Bakerloo now with additional passenger announcement voice from the real tube on PowerPoint. You’ve probably seen it.on YouTube. I think Alan Simpson uses it too. Don’t remember who made it.
Are they any plans to add other heritage railway routes, seeing as Steam engines are in the planning stage?
what exactly does this list mean? are these all the licenses you have at the moment?
There will be on PC and PS.
How many AI services for each route
is Austria in planifiaction or (in the box) with a French route other than TGV
1:will there be Southeastern ai services at Victoria station and also GWE services for Brighton Mainline? 2:will the blue livery for 363 coming with Riesea-Dresden also be used on the 363 for Ruhr-Sieg Nord?
As game development shifts post-cyberpunk into offering developers more time to complete things properly, quality control in other titles will improve and consumers will accept less flaws at launch and be more understanding of reasonable delays to ensure quality. There have been more than a few instances of DLC being released in an state that some developers and many customers are not entirely pleased with to meet deadlines in the last year. When will management or project managers restructure their budgets to satisfy an evolving customer base and what steps is the company taking to prevent shipping products that feel rushed. At the very least why hasn't your company improved the testing cycle so more of that feedback from beta testers and quality assurance can make it to a day one release and improve initial customer impressions and hopefully increasing initial sales at full price, which would ultimately benefit everyone.
It might now be easier to ask what locos don't have raildriver support post-rush hour so I'll ask it that way: Which locos can we not use Raildriver with post-update?
Will there be any DLC for the Boston Sprinter route?
As you already said the 146 and 185 on MSB don't get the needed audio fixes: When will they at least be on TSW 2020 level again? And don't say "When MSB gets it's next round of Preservation Crew focus" because that's way too late. The 146 was already basically unplayable for one year now
Separate names with a comma.