Rush Hour Route Updates

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by graham.allwood, Sep 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. graham.allwood

graham.allwood New Member

Hi,

is there a way of knowing when or if a pre rush hour route will be updated to include the new features of Rush hour. For example, will the Southeastern high speed route get the increased passenger numbers or will these sort of updates all be released as new routes to buy?

thanks

Graham

• Like Like x 1
  2. Geth_2234

Geth_2234 Well-Known Member

I believe this is something adam and the preservation team will look at when they go over they route so it will be done on a route by route basis depending on whether it would break the route if it was implemented and how the route will benefit from it. In the case of South Eastern I think it mite be a while because its a new route and the preservation team are still looking at preserved routes at the moment.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. graham.allwood

graham.allwood New Member

Thanks for the reply. I presume the route updates done by the preservation crew are announced in the regular updates they give.

4. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

I thought the passenger numbers increase was part of the core update to 4.26.
    Other routes seem to have had the increase when I've played them.
    Other routes will get the rush hour dioramas and clothing changes when they get worked on.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Geth_2234

Geth_2234 Well-Known Member

yes it will be announced on the roadmap every other Tuesday which routes the preservation crew is working on. Adam also usually gives details on what they hope to bring to the route on stream

I was under the impression that it was only the variety of passengers and there behaviour that was included in core, the amount of passengers And how busy a route is I thought had to be implemented to the route itself?

6. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

With the core update yes passenger numbers were increased for console users. Xbox used to be 20 passengers but I believe this was raised to 100 on the Xbox one and 200 on the Series X/S.

But the Rush hour behaviors, and new passenger models/clothing are not on the older routes until they are added by the preservation crew.

I may be wrong about the passenger numbers it may be 50 for the Xbox One and 100 for the Series X/S on non rush hour routes but either way you should see an increase in numbers on those routes than before.

I haven't seen the Rush Hour passengers yet as I haven't bought the Season Ticket. Something about buying before its complete just puts me off. So once the last route comes out and I see that one I'm pretty sure I'll buy it because I like what I see on the Dresden route. And I'm also waiting for the cab texture fix. I just tried playing yesterday after not touching the game for 4 weeks and it still really bothers me and drives me nuts. But that is a personal issue for me.

So hopefully that comes soon and the new passengers on Bakerloo and Koln Aachen should be great as well.

• Like Like x 2
  7. emdzej

emdzej Member

Sometimes it looks funny:

fc1512ad-b495-41b2-b6b7-0186624c9da2 (1).jpg

8. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

Holy crap that sure does. Is that a rugby scrum? If they were entering I'd say they were rushing the turnstiles.