Russian Routes?

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by itstypicalrailfanner16, Apr 28, 2022.

1. itstypicalrailfanner16

itstypicalrailfanner16 Active Member

Okay, before someone tries to verbally slam me with insults and the like, just remember that suggestions aren't based solely on vengeance or vindictive thinking or retaliation or even just general anger and displeasure. My suggestions are based on my interests like everyone else's suggestions. I make suggestions because there are things I'd like to see in Train Simulator Classic. Idk what other people are feeling about suggesting but I know from experience with Russian routes in Trainz 2019, I'd like to see a few Russian routes for Train Simulator Classic. For one thing, Russian trains are cool. I can't lie. They're really awesome just like German routes are. Now with the disclaimer out of the way...

I'd like to be the first, if not the millionth, person to suggestion some Russian routes because in my eyes, Russia, like all other Countries, has very interesting rail transport. It's about time I see some Russian rail action. Especially since, from the pictures I've seen, the scenery and landscape are beautiful, and the rail transport from freight trains to Moscow's Subway system. There's some really great potential here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

3. itstypicalrailfanner16

itstypicalrailfanner16 Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Your Diesel locomotive is M62 2M62 twin section version of the M62. GDR DR Baureihe 120 TE109 also firs here in game DB BR232 with PZB. RZD versions of DR BR120 DR BR132 DB BR232 have SA-3 couplers Klub-U ALSN instead of VEB Teltow PZB 80

5. jrpageuk

jrpageuk Member

Love to see routes from St Petersburg to moscow and into europe

6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

That can work and they can also try something like this Khasan Russia North Korea border Station to Ussuriysk 240 km 150 mi. Followed by 141 km 88 mi Ussuriysk to Vladivostok. The latter uses an East German DR Baureihe 120 Taigatrommel RZD paint & SZD Green in 1.520m gauge configuration. The electrified Ussuriysk Vladivostok uses EP1 locomotive ED4 EMU VL80 VL85 freight 2ES5K mixed traffic locomotive because a single EP1 lacks power to run RZD Russian Railway double-decker sleeper coaches due to their power consumption.