S3 Berlin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LetsKon, Dec 20, 2019.

1. LetsKon

LetsKon New Member

Hi,
    It's nice to have many german routes already for TSW, but they are al located in the southern or middle part of Germany. So I wanted to suggest a route located in Berlin. The city line S3 starts in Erkner next to the "Bahnbetriebswerk Erkner" from the S-Bahn Berlin GmbH, and ends in Spandau. It goes right through the city centre but also takes place in the outskirts. The route is 45,5 kilometers long, stops at 30 stations and takes approximately 74 minutes for one ride.

In my opinion it is also really interesting, because since a couple of days there is the S3X, a alternated route between Friedrichshagen and Ostbahnhof, which doesn't stop at all stations, so she is 3 minutes faster than the normal S3.

Since some years there are only trains of the type BR 481/482 in use, but in a few years trains type BR 483/484 will be set in service. Newly the Br 481/482 has received a Redesign in the look of the

The BR 483/484 will be used on lines S41, S42 and S47, but line S47 only has 10,5 kilometers of length and S41/42 have a length of 37 kilometers. S41/42 take 60 minutes for one round, because they formed like a circle, which means S41 does drive clockwise and S42 in the other direction.

With greetings from Berlin,
    LetsKon

• Like Like x 3
  2. LetsKon

LetsKon New Member

Edit: From the station "Erkner" to Chartlottenburg" the regional line RE1 drives along the S3. Between the stations "Wuhlheide" and "Karlshorst" the lines RE7, RB14 and RB22 join the RE1 until "Westkreuz", where the tracks used by regional services split from those the S Bahn uses. Only Dostos with BR 182 locos and Talent 2 are used as regional services. Also freight services can be seen many times. Between the stations "Köpenick" and "Hirschgarten" is a yard only used by freight trains. Next to the station "Betriebsbahnhof Rummelsburg" is a yard for passenger trains and also one building specific for ICE trains. And also next to the "Wuhlheide" station is the "Wuhlheide Parkeisenbahn" station from the Berliner Parkeisenbahn. It's a miniature train system with 7,5 kilometers track with 600 millimeters track width and diesel locos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. raquel2017k

raquel2017k New Member

I would like to see the Frankfurt u-bahn and the Berlin u-bahn in train sim world 2. For Frankfurt u-bahn, the lines are U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8 And U9. Train type is the PTB wagen, Siemens U2, Siemens U3, Siemens U4, And Siemens U5. For berlin u-bahn, all subway lines . Subway cars are the New and old subway cars i don't know what their called.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020