PlayStation Sand Patch Grade Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by byeo, Sep 12, 2020.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Has anyone else experienced a game crash when switching from outside camera to the rear of the train camera. It’ll take me to a brief loading screen show me the back of the train then crash. It doesn’t happen every time but has happened more than once.

Another issue I’ve noticed in the SD40-2 is the sound of the wipers go from loud to quiet when standing up out of the seat as well as viewing the external camera.

The sound issue I can live with but the game crashing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, when it crashes it makes me not want to restart the run and I’ll go play another game. I need to catch these issues on camera, when I do I’ll log it as issues with DTG Support.

• Like Like x 1
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

This has happened to me. It’s not specific to which camera you are changing from or to by the looks of it, any change can trigger the crash. It has only happened once but it was about 1 minute before the end of a 2.5 hour drive so I wasn’t happy. I was using the free camera (8 on keyboard) and then pressed the right stick to go back to the front camera and after the brief loading screen it went back into the game just as my train started to pass another train (in Cumberland yard) and then it crashed to blue screen.