Sand Patch Grade Save Game Fix?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Puffin Along, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Puffin Along

Puffin Along New Member

I am experiencing save game problems with Sand Patch Grade. From what I have also seen on the forum, I am not the only one.

The length of time to complete a whole scenario or timetable forces me to save the game at various points.

I am Also experiencing issues, as already mentioned, when saving a game at a waypoint (red light stuck etc). Also, on the Fully Fuelled scenario towards the end, you need to release the cars. It’s great fun watching the cars rolling down the steep terrain, but surely this is not right?

Another is on the Cumberland Charge scenario where I was stuck at a red light for about an hour. I just gave up in the end.

The other lines on the game seem to be working fine for me, just takes a little getting used to driving the different trains. I also own East Coastway and Isle of Wight. No problems with them either. In general, I find this a good relaxing game to play.

I really want to play Sand Patch a lot more. But the issues experienced so far are too off putting for me.

I hope it can be fixed soon, it somewhat gives an unfinished appearance to the game in my opinion.