PlayStation Sand Patch Journey Help

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by digger#5930, Apr 27, 2021.

1. digger#5930

digger#5930 New Member

Hello everyone. I've been playing the Sand Patch Journeys and I'm in the first chapter on Y104. I have to switch cars around and early on in the scenario I have to back up with a load of cars and stop at a certain point. Every time I get near this point, a computer controlled train comes from the other direction and blocks my route like it's trying to use the same track I am. Has anyone else had this issue and what should I do about it? The only way I can get the train to move is to push him backwards and out of my way so I can continue. I have completed the scenario twice so far and this has happened both times. I have gotten the gold medal, but it won't give me the green check mark for completion and I'm hoping that me moving this train out of the way isn't effecting that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Edit: I get what you're saying now. I just did the Y109 yard job and had two AC44s pull right up behind me as I was getting ready to back up to my final stop, so I had to push them all the way to my stop marker. I guess I'm gonna have to watch the map more closely from now on.

As long as the last car is more than halfway over the stop marker it will register. Doing it that way, you don't have to put your loco over the stop marker. Hopefully this helps...?

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1