Sand Patch - Powering America Part 1 Scenario - Brakes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by puternut, Sep 29, 2020.

1. puternut

puternut New Member

Despite the problem of brakes not releasing properly in the latter stages of this scenario, and it being a known problem for many weeks - 2 updates ago at least - the problem appears not to have been addressed by DTG.

It is promised as 'Upcoming' on the Roadmap issued 15 September but not part of 29 September file upgrade!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

Woozaa, "Upcoming" is a step behind "Next arrival" so everythings fine.
    Check again, now it is listed as "Next arrival" and (maybe) part of the patch we get thursday. ;)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  3. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

In the Q&A stream Adam said for some reason the focus on American content has been shifted away. The fix is ready, but hasn't released yet.

4. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Yes, I heard that too but I didn't fully understand what he meant. Perhaps someone could explain it?

5. JGRudnick

I think he meant that releasing North American content, fixes, etc aren't on the top of their to-do list. Which is very disappointing. There are many small things that need to be fixed in SPG as pointed out by the community.

6. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Well, if that's the case, I would also be disappointed and a little concerned. I'm impressed with TSW2 overall but I'm mostly looking for American content, improvements and fixes etc..Need more freight locomotives to play with.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Adam say at 3rd Roadmap Stream (15th september) that preservation crew are mostly focused on regions where new content is going to be released, so if NEXT ARRIVAL are DE/UK related, fixes will be also mostly from that region.

8. JGRudnick

Yeah, I agree. It's the NA content that keeps me interested. Tbh, I haven't actually played Kohl-Aachen yet. Just SPG and a little bit of the Bakerloo Line.

If that's the case, I hope the German stuff is released sooner than later. Then DTG can focus on getting the issues fixed in SPG, and other NA routes.