Save Game Time Question?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by raptorengineer, Mar 22, 2023.

1. raptorengineer

raptorengineer Active Member

DTG are you still working on save game feature or is that finished? i was wondering about time cause i started my own scenario and set time at 17:00 hours and played to 18:30 and save it. then later when i resumed save game it reset the clock to 17:00 but play though the end of the scenario. can the unreal engine not continue time where you left off?

2. yardem

yardem Well-Known Member

It's still on the roadmap.
    The problem is not the engine. I think it's caused by the actual data that gets into the file when you save the game. If the current time is not saved, then it will restart from 17:00 when you resume play.

3. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

Savegame fixes and improvements are an ongoing process. There are core improvements that have an effect on all dlc, but each dlc may also need specific fixes.

4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Does seem to have stalled and it is across all platforms. I tried to chain a couple of runs on the PS5 SEHS but when I resumed the run with the second service, sure as eggs is eggs, the clock and all objective markers had vanished from the screen, both the overlay in the top left and the lollipop.

Sort it out, DTG…

5. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

• Helpful Helpful x 1