Scenario Creation Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brucedog, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Brucedog

Brucedog New Member

Hello. I am a long time user of Train Simulator but very new to creation of scenarios. I have just started creating free roam scenarios and have two questions. I recall seeing answers to these in Tutorials, but now I can't seem to find those references. Perhaps someone out there can assist.
    1.) How do I turn off the 'sound domes' or whatever they are called? They are in the way and obscure the areas in which I want to place items.
    2.) When an empty gondola or hopper wagon is placed, is there a means of placing a load (filling) that wagon?

Thank you!

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Sound domes: Slide your mouse over the upper-left corner of the screen to bring up the toolbox, then click on the Display icon (looks like a video monitor). That brings up the Display box, where clicking on the right-most checkbox in the bottom row of icons clears the check-mark and makes the sound towers invisible. 20180720101745_1.jpg

Loading freight cars: double-clicking the car you want to load brings up its properties box. If the car is loadable, this box will contain a checkbox that can be double-clicked to load the car. To load an entire cut or train of freight cars, slide your mouse over the lower-left corner of the screen and click the "doughnut" in the lower box, allowing you to select an entire train. Double-click the cut or train with cars you want to load and follow the procedure described above for loading a single car. All loadable cars will be loaded. 20180720103046_1.jpg

3. Brucedog

Brucedog New Member

Thank you!!

4. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

You're welcome.