Scenario+livery Editor Forum Section

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Jun 15, 2020.

?
  1. Yes!

2. No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!
    With the upcoming additions of a Scenario editor and a Livery editor being added across all platforms to TSW2 and knowing that this community loves to share with others, I was wondering if we had a Scenario/Livery editor section on the forums if people would be willing to share a guide or template for how they created that scenario or livery and if people would also like a place to find these templates and ideas. Although TSW2 doesn’t have a method to share these within the game, having the same tools and having the passionate and creative people in this community I believe this would be a great way to share our creations and experiences with others. Thanks for taking the time to read my thread and thank you for whoever took the time to vote!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Well there are already Community Projects and Community Submissions sections, so what new exactly do you want?

• Like Like x 2
  3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Your absolutely right, I hadn’t even noticed that section. Having a section for this new feature in particular would help direct the people looking to share and find guides.

4. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

It would depend on how complicated it is to make a design and then how complicated it would be to write it up or explain how to do it.

Once more details about it are available, then I'd be able to say.

5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I will definitely create a guide on scenario planning. Not sure yet about the livery editor, that's another business..

There also will be a Starters Guide specifically for TSW2. It will take some time to create them though.

See also https://wwwhollandhiking.nl/trainsimulator

• Like Like x 1