PlayStation Scenario Planner Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Nick Y, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

So, I created a scenario on NTP a while ago from Manchester to Leeds using the class 166 and it ran fairly ok and worked fine.
    I've come to play that scenario tonight (after the update) and the scenario spawns me at various spots at Leeds Station when the scenario is clearly marked to start at Manchester.
    I've tried 3 times and the first time I spawned on platform 9b at Leeds.
    The second time I spawned about half a mile away down the track outside Leeds.
    The third time I spawned at Stalybridge.

This update to the scenario planner has broken lots of things.

My Leeds to Manchester scenario now works as I changed the platform at Leeds earlier tonight and I didn't get the red light preventing the train from moving.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  2. flystentz

flystentz Member

I went to see some of my created scenarios in NTP, and it was very confused with the start points in Leeds and manchester, because of all the new stops and paths, you might need to go in to each train and set the routes again

3. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

I already edited the Leeds scenarios. I did it yesterday after the update had installed.
    I had to edit the Leeds starts as before the update, no matter what loco set up I chose, it was impossible to leave Leeds City station because of the red light bug (platform 9b was the only one selectable back then).

I'll go back and try re-editing the Manchester - Leeds routes again to see what happens.