Scenario Planner Questions

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ghall59, Jun 15, 2020.

1. ghall59

ghall59 Active Member

Hi All,

A couple of questions I have for the Scenario Planner stream if I may:-

• Will actual times be able to be inserted for passenger stops or will it just be a matter of ticking the stops and the editor calculating the time?
    • Will destinations on passenger stock for player and AI be able to be chosen in the editor?
    Thank you.

2. 37114

37114 Active Member

Not much has been said but in the Q&A session they did last week the impression I got that the things you mention are possible. We'll just have to wait and see. More will be revealed over the coming 7 weeks till release.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

From what we know so far it's a "select starting point -> select ending point -> select stops inbetween" system. You can do this to your train and then add AI trains in the same way.

Now yeah it's a good question about how the arrival times will be calculated. No clue. I suppose there will be no predetermined arrival times, because I highly doubt the system will be able to calculate those. It could do it if you're alone based on distance, but if you add AI traffic that can hold you up, then you will be late, and I don't think it'll be able to predict that beforehand.

4. ghall59

ghall59 Active Member

Just another question if I may:-

Will the planner have miscellaneous items such as track workers, signage etc. to place around the track?

5. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Probably not.