PC Scenario Reccomendation

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, May 5, 2018.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I want to strongly recommend the CSX Power Line scenario that comes with the CSX GP40-2, especially to those who, like myself, appreciate switching. Not wanting to give away too much information, I'll just say that it involves 10 engines, takes a while to complete, and involves using both the turntable and the spotter buttons.

The only problem I encountered came near the end, when my loco's throttle stopped working. Fortunately, I'd saved a short while before this happened and the old quit and resume trick worked its magic.

Many, many thanks to the TSW development team for this great piece of work, which I'll probably run again before long.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

I like the positive reactions to TSW. It is getting way too much negative feedback. TSW is such a great simulator. I know it still needs some work, but it is still very good!

• Like Like x 6
  3. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

I know I am a little late to comment - but I too want to echo my satisfaction for this scenario - fun scenario to complete with plenty of yard work to accomplish.