PlayStation Scenario Suggestion

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by byeo, Sep 15, 2020.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

When starting a scenario which involves a passenger service most if not all start at a station or depot.

Would it be possible to see a scenario start at a red light a mile or two away from the station? It would just add a little bit of variety. From watching plenty of TSXX lots of custom scenarios do this, it gives the player times to set everything up before the light changes to green and adds another layer of realism to the scenario rather than just starting at the platform.

"This is a service to xxxx, stopping at X,Y and Z. You are currently held outside of xxxx station, proceed once it's safe to do so, try to make up time en route"..

• Like Like x 1
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I guess that this would only really make sense outside of a depot or at a siding. You wouldn't get a driver change somewhere in the middle of nowhere and DTG want their stuff to be "as authentic as possible" (given the already known limitations and issues of the game)

3. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

You wouldn't need a driver change as part of the scenario, starting at the red light is just the beginning of the scenario, not the start of the drivers shift, if that makes sense.

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, but most scenarios I have seen tend to be starting and ending at logical points to where a driver may start their drive such as a depot, platform or siding, rather than a random red light