Scenario Suggestions & Proposals Board

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kim1087, May 26, 2020.

1. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

There is a board for Route Suggestions and one for Loco Suggestions but nothing for Scenario Suggestions,

Scenarios offer the chance to do things and challenge the player in ways that timetable mode can't because of its limits. eg. driving a class 33 on GWE were the player can be guided through the process of changing the beaks from Vacuum to Air, or by taking a loco from the depot and getting it ready for service by starting it up from a cold and dark state.

In the absence of an editor, this board would give people a chance to write Scenario suggestions in the hope that they would be made and turned into scenario packs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

In the title you say this thread is for scenario suggestions but in the first sentence you say it's not for scenario suggestions make your mind up.

3. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

He is saying he would like to have a board for scenario suggestions...hes pointing other topics this forum site has but I'm guessing he would LIKE to add a scenario suggestion board....although that be very interesting....a scenario suggestion that is

4. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Aaaahhhh.....My bad thanks for letting me know.