Scenery Not Loading Properly

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by jan_hb, May 14, 2021.

1. jan_hb

jan_hb New Member

Hello everyone!

I have bought the Frankfurt High Speed route, but everytime I try to play it, it won't load properly. The tracks and many other scenery features are missing. I have attached a picture to illustrate the problem. I'm trying to run it on both 32 and 64-bit versions, and in many different graphic settings, but it doesn't seem to affect the issue.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

What are your graphics settings?
    Go in to Settings > Graphics > Advanced
    Settings 01-06.jpg
    You need Scenery Quality fairly high and Scenery Density High.

I presume you also have the Mannheim - Karlsruhe route?

Please Note: The Rhine Railway: Mannheim – Karlsruhe Route Add-On is required, as a separate purchase, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.

Peter

3. jan_hb

jan_hb New Member

Thank you for your help, Peter!

I have tried tweaking the Graphics settings but it didn't work. I guess the reason is because I don't own the Mannheim Karlsruhe route!? Does this mean that I won't even be able to play Frankfurt High Speed in Quick Drive mode?

Guess the only way to solve this is to buy the full route then.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The quick drives from Frankfurt to Mannheim might work but you might not have much scenery.
    If you hold off for the next sale you might get that cheaper than normal - it was down 65% in the last sale.

Peter

5. jan_hb

jan_hb New Member

I've bought the full route and now it's working normally! Thanks!

By the way... there's still another (minor) problem you might maybe help me with... I have accidentally purchased two add-ons (Munich - Augsburg and the ICE 1) using another Steam profile. Since I've enabled family sharing on my PC, I'm able to see (and use) these DLC's on my main profile. The ICE is working fine, but when I try to load the Munich - Augsburg route, all the scenery is missing! Still works fine when I switch to the other profile, though.

Since Steam doesn't allow me to "sync" both profiles, is there anything I can do to have all the DLC on one profile, and maybe fix this problem? It's important to mention that both accounts have purchased Train Simulator at some point.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I doubt DTG can do anything because the items were purchased by two separate profiles.