1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen Tear

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by MIKE14500, Apr 21, 2018.

1. MIKE14500

MIKE14500 New Member

Hi everyone I've been experiencing a screen tear Someone of you is still experiencing this screen tear error that in the last update had correct this error and that is that I continue to experiment with everything and update continues happening the same I do not know if any of you have been experiencing screen tear with everything and last update.

2. gangrel

gangrel Member

On Xbox One X, I no longer experience screen tearing after the last update. I only experience framerate stuttering. Are you on an OG Xbox One or Xbox One S? My guess, you're on an OG Xbox One. It's the weakest of the 3 Xbox One consoles.

3. MIKE14500

MIKE14500 New Member

Hello gangrel now that you mention about what console xbox one I have actually I have the first console xbox one that came on the market and is that ami the screen tear has only happened to me once since I bought the game some has passed a time this error.

4. gangrel

gangrel Member

Yeah, the original launch Xbox One has the lowest GPU & CPU speed. Google the specs for all 3 Xbox One console models & see for yourself .