Scripts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SAR704, Aug 29, 2020.

1. SAR704

SAR704 New Member

I've never done scripting before. Basically there's a signal which I obviously want in working order.

Despite sitting in the pilot's seat with departure well overdue, I have no idea how to fly the plane.

I see stems of coding etc. But I have no idea how they relate, and what will enable the signal to function via a certain value being triggered. To me, it is equivalent to trying to think like a chess grand master 7 moves ahead with dozens of different outcomes, albeit without having the same level of foresight. I have no clue as to what will happen if I type in a certain value, in a particular field etc, or if I alter it slightly.

Are there any tutorials around the place that can make sense of this minefield? It is so perplexing. I would be interested in learning how to do it, if I knew how it worked to begin with that is.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

If you are "sitting in the pilot's seat" and "have no idea how to fly the plane" you are on the wrong Forum

3. dunkrez

dunkrez Well-Known Member

Assuming that this statement contains metaphorical elements, and you are referring to Train Simulator, you might find some guidance here: https://sites.google.com/a/railsimdev.com/dtgts1sdk/