Secr Locomotives For Secr Birdcage Coaches

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 05jstone, Jan 18, 2018.

1. 05jstone

05jstone Member

I've been observing the SECR Birdcage coaches by Matrix Trains, and I've been noticing a lack of suitable locomotives from the SECR era. So I made this thread to tell you my ideas of suitable locomotives not just from the SECR era, but also the Southern era.

[​IMG]
    Class R1 0-4-4T

[​IMG]
    Class H 0-4-4T

[​IMG]
    Class D 4-4-0

[​IMG]
    Class E 4-4-0

[​IMG]
    Class J 0-6-4T

[​IMG]
    Class L 4-4-0

2. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Alright, so it appears all 12 of these threads relate to TS2018 routes. These need to of been posted in that forum as this is for TSW. It also may not hurt to try and condense some of this ...

3. 05jstone

05jstone Member

But these are locomotives, not routes. If I wanted to suggest routes, I would've created those threads in the "Route Suggestions & Proposals" forum.

But if you want me to do stand-alone threads on steam locomotives, I can do that.

4. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

No, the point he is trying to make is that all of your suggestions appear to be for routes in TS2018.

This is a Train Sim World forum; proposals for Western Lines of Scotland or other TS2018 routes aren't appropriate here. You should be posting them here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/train-simulator/

• Like Like x 1